8.18.2011

You can make a difference (and maybe win an iPad!)

My friend Adeye is an amazing woman; a mother and an advocate for children, especially those with special needs. It has been an honor to get to know her through her blog.

She has become aware of a little girl who desperately needs a home. Liliana (not her real name) is 11 years old. She has downs syndrome and weighs as much as a new baby due to a lifetime of neglect.

You may be thinking - sure, but what can I do about it? I'm not called to adopt Liliana. Well, there is something you can do about it!

Adeye has put together the most amazing raffle I have ever seen - 2 iPads, $500 gift certificates, and all sorts of other great swag. All the donations from this will go to assist in Liliana's adoption. What an amazingly easy way to do something good for a little one!

Check out Adeye's blog here. Please consider donating. And let me know if you win something - I'd love to have some of the winners come through my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment