2.16.2012

The Land of Narnia

Two of my boys are in an amazing production of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.  We were privileged to get to take some pictures during dress rehearsal the other day.  No. 1 Son is playing Father Christmas:

Notice - he has Minions :')

as well as an evil wolf:

The Evils ready to attack

The Artist was sooooo excited to be cast as Edmund:

Susan, Edmund, Lucy and Peter

At one point, the wolves attack Edmund - how perfect is that for the brothers?



As you can tell, the battle scenes are pretty intense.  I'm proud to say the No. 1 Son had a small part in choreographing them.  And The Artist actually gets to kill a panther (okay, not actually).


If you're in the area, I hope you will come see the production this weekend.  You can get tickets at CYT Chicago's Website - just click here.



2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I'm jealous of Number 1 Son, as I now realize what my life has been missing... minions! Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got tickets for Sat at 2!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete