9.09.2011

One step closer

We are one small step closer to traveling to China. Yesterday we were notified that US Immigration has approved Zoe to become a US citizen. Now the paperwork goes to the Visa center for travel approval from them. We are still looking to travel between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

I added an adoption timeline to the right side of the blog. We had the worst homestudy experience I have ever hear of - it took more than a year to get it done. It usually takes just a few months. My advice to potential adoptive parents: Choose your homestudy agency carefully!

I recently uploaded a bunch of photos from this summer off of a camera I had misplaced. There were a bunch of pictures from our trip to Nebraska to visit family on the 4th of July. We spent some time at my sister's house with cousins. There were even kittens!

Z hanging with cousin S.


Loving the kittens!


Cousins E and E from Arizona want to try out the awesome 4-wheeler.


But No. 1 Son actually got to drive it.



This is the house I grew up in - a sturdy old 4-square on acres of land. I'm so glad my sister has it now and is taking such beautiful care of it.

My Mom and Dad watching the kids set off fireworks.



The wonderful Lincoln Children's Museum:

I'm sure you can see why Z loves this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment