11.28.2013

What I'm Thankful For



It's time for a little blog update, and so I thought I'd take a little time and some pictures to express a few of the many things I'm thankful for.  I live a blessed life, and it's good to sit down and think that over every now and then, so here goes:

I am so thankful for my husband.  He is an amazing man, an adventurer, a great provider, and a loving dad.

On a retreat in Ireland

Parasailing over Lima, Peru

Next I'm most thankful for my amazing kids.  They are beautiful, fearless, loving and really cool.  I am so blessed by every one of them.

Drama Queen is busy with her Senior Year at her wonderful school.  She just received her first college acceptance letter, with scholarship money!  We are so proud of her!

Isn't she beautiful!
Photo Credit May Beth Manarchy

So thankful for a great boyfriend who treats her well!


No. 1 Son is busy with his Freshman Year at Foundations Academy (homeschool).  He does an excellent job being diligent with his work, while having a lot of fun acting with Spotlight Youth Theater and Overshadowed Productions, and playing bass in his band, Bright Abyss.

Paul Bunyan - with Backup Dancers

Terrorizing his brother as Abel Magwich in Great Expectation
For Halloween Bright Abyss played in costume.
The Artist continues to love all forms of art, but especially musical theater.  He's taking tap dancing lessons, and just made it on to the dance team at Spotlight.  He's also a great friend and amazing big brother.

Telling the tale of John Henry.

As Young Pip in Great Expectations

He and a friend as Bob and Larry - they swear they did not plan this.

Z-Man continue to grow in his interest of anything having to do with building.  He's firmly ensconced in the world of Minecraft, and learning about electricity in school.

At Machu Picchu

He's growing so much!

Zoe is growing and learning more all the time.  She is a delight, and loves, no demands to be the center of attention.

She has no problem holding center stage at all times.

Isn't she growing beautifully?

There are so many other things in my life I am thankful for - great friends, loving extended family, opportunities in our lives to thrive and serve and love on people.  I hope all of you are blessed today and every day.  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all the pics and reading the updates on your family. You have been blessed in your career and with your family. I'm proud to know you!!

    ReplyDelete